Integrating technology and information to increase asset integrity and production, whilst reducing costs
With the dramatic advances in technology over the past decade, oil and gas operators are increasingly focusing on emerging strategies for integrating data and other asset information in a meaningful way to gain the deepest possible insights into day-to-day operations.
Now in its 3rd year, the Digital Oilfields Summit 2014 will bring international oil and gas operators together to share strategies for utilising digital oilfields technologies to improve the operational capabilities of their assets. The main focus will be on:
“How do we most effectively utilise technologies such as data/oilfield/workflow management, visualisation, monitoring, control, analytics and communications infrastructure to turn data into information and information into knowledge?”
And all the above in an integrated way, with the ultimate KPI focus of increasing production, reducing costs and increasing asset integrity/safety.
The summit will explore strategies being employed across the integrated production process from the reservoir right through to export, providing cutting-edge solutions to the following core challenges:
- Proving a business case for investment in a fully integrated suite of digital oilfield applications.
- Optimising the analysis/conversion of data into real-time useable information and knowledge to increase asset integrity, production and reduce costs (includin analysis of big data)
- Integrating and transmitting digital oilfields information across multiple platforms and locations, including cyber security and interoperability
- Ensuring full buy-in from operational engineers utilising asset information for operational decision-making
Benefits of Attending
- A focus on case studies from the major early adopters DOF technologies along with those of other majors/independents currently on the DOF journey
- Bringing together IT and operations functions to discuss how to optimise the KPIs of increasing production and asset integrity whilst decreasing costs
- Exploring the interoperability of technologies across company locations, to allow seamless integration across the asset
- An excellent opportunity to network with peers, share best practices and new, innovative ideas
- Workshops will provide a much more detailed focus on the key challenge of securing operational buy-in for digital oilfield technologies